Guest Post inquiries can be sent to: email@example.com
Requirements for Guest Posts
The articles you submit MUST match the following:
A) Original Content
We run all your submissions through several Plagiarism detectors and reject any plagiarized material.
- Articles published elsewhere (we check)
- Published articles that have been “spun” (again, we check)
- An article that was previously published but later unpublished for whatever reason (google cache is great, isn’t it?)
B) Edited Properly
Correct grammatical mistakes, bad flow, and improper format.
- Articles that would otherwise be very interesting but need intensive editing
- Articles that don’t have a clear flow or progression of ideas
No thin content.
- Articles that are less than 750 words
- Articles that use “fluff” to make themselves longer
D) Properly Formatted
- We reject articles will walls of text. Break up your paragraphs into 2-3 sentences max. Use bullet points too.
- Use headings and subheadings
- Write like you talk. If you read it out loud and it doesn’t sound like something you would say when talking to a friend, re-write it. It’s the best writing advice you’ll ever get.
E) Links to your site
YOU ARE ALLOWED:
- 3 links per guest post. 2 within the article itself, and 1 in your author profile
- The link may go to your website or blog, but NOT directly to an affiliate website or promotional material
- Affiliate links
- Links to promotional material
Email your post or topic idea to: firstname.lastname@example.org